I have never got around to buying TF2, but when I saw they where letting people try it I was thrilled. So I begun the download.... 3 hours later it had raised 13% at 14 kb/s. Finally, it got 99%! Then, the servers began crashing. So for 1 hour I kept pressing enter when it said lost connection to the servers over and over. So like 43 kb/s for 3 seconds, then "Error".
FINALLY! It finished. Boy was it worth it. Much funnier than even CSS. :w00t:
Cant do anything with spie or medic, but am fairly good with engineer. I am one of those camping newbies who stations a MG right in a crevice and then hides lol.
FINALLY! It finished. Boy was it worth it. Much funnier than even CSS. :w00t:
Cant do anything with spie or medic, but am fairly good with engineer. I am one of those camping newbies who stations a MG right in a crevice and then hides lol.























