admin menu - 0 key

Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
239
For the longest time I haven't been able to get my zero key to work.

It works, just not in the admin menu, which happens to also be "exit".

This hasn't been too much of a problem until I obtained the ability to ban. In the ban and spray menus I need to be able to exit. Previously I used the back button to well, back out of the menus.

I've tried to assign 0 to 0 using console command, I've tried assigning 0 to another key in the keyboard options menu, then unassigning it.

I'm been limping along with it up till now, but with these new admin menus I really need to be able to exit.

Any ideas?
 
I had this problem when I unbound my 0 key...

try binding it again

type in console:

bind "0" "slot10"

see if this works xD



K^^
 
Last edited:
if that doesnt work delete your cstrike folder, but ull have to set everything up again
 
also if you're talking about keypad 0, you could try binding "KP_INS" to "slot10"
 
those should work, i don't suggest deleting your cstrike folder. if rebinding them properly as suggested won't work, i don't see why that would either. In that case i'd have to suggest its your key that is the problem, however you are obviously able to use the key since you did multiple times in your post (plus you said so, haha)
 
those should work, i don't suggest deleting your cstrike folder. if rebinding them properly as suggested won't work, i don't see why that would either. In that case i'd have to suggest its your key that is the problem, however you are obviously able to use the key since you did multiple times in your post (plus you said so, haha)

deleting it would set everything back to default
 

Latest posts

Back
Top