Ruthless's Sig/Avatar/Spray Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the a is in a different font and the line at the end runs into the r

[ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/249601403/starfish.psd.html[/ame]
 
Ruthless did you fix what I wanted? It's on page 26.
Edit: Sorry for posting this I just saw our post my bad >.<
 
Avatar pl0x
=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag : No
Color/Background : The circle like in seal lovin's and Lava's?
Images : None
Name : Google
Font : Like in Seal's and Lava's
Division : No
Text : Google
Sig/Avatar/Spray/ : Avatar
 
=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag : Depends. Unless you want to make one each for e, eG, and eGO, then just put an e tag, and I'll edit the others in myself (I really like the wings). Shouldn't be too hard to make them separate, just use a different layer and replace the tag?
Color/Background : Green, just like the one from this picture (if you do add a tag, those same wings, too):
bandgeek1.png

Images : If you could use this image, but clean up the background, and scale it down a little, that would be awesome. (I tried to remove the background myself lol, not very good.)
SpyHoldingSniper.png

Name : Artinz
Font : The one from
raynesiggy2.png

Division : No
Text : Just my name.
Sig/Avatar/Spray(cs:s only)/ : Sig

I know that I'm being really picky, and I don't mean to take this for granted, but I just want to have the best sig ever! Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
Dear Ruthless

hey Ruthless i would be very happy if you could do that circle avatar that you are doing for others like seal lovin, rayne and etc.

color/backround : cant deside, cant you just make something cool ??please?
Name: GodsAssasin
Font:cant deside, cant you just make something cool ??
Text: GodsAssasin
Avatar

P.S. can you send me an PM when you are done? thank you
 
=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag : no
Color/Background : blood red
Images : http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...=en&sa=N

Name : doolB
Font : the same as yours ruthless
Division : no
Text : only doolB
Sig/Avatar/Spray(cs:s only)/ :avatar

instead of the circle avatar can you put the doolB inside the image i gave you
Thanks!
 
My Sig :P

No Tag Plz

Color/Background : I want a full black backround and then i want a CRIMSON colour glowing around the picture plus the sword has to be crimson hopefull it can be done because my name is crimson BLADE
In the picture i want the character only not the writing bit ^^

Images : http://vahn16.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/wp-zack-l.jpg
Name : Crimson BlaDe

Font : i searched fonts on the net not hard to find---Arfmoochikncheez font

Division : No division
Text : Just Crimson BlaDe in glowing crimson colour lol
Sig/Avatar/Spray(cs:s only)/ : Its a Signature
 
Leaving for a week.
Please do not post any more requests in my shop i have enough
Thanks, Ruthless.
 
Jcmboy

Hey Ruthless can you make me a sig and a cool spray idc what pic but on the spray i wabt it to say =(e)= Jcmboy Made to Kill. Plz and thank you so much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top