- Joined
- Oct 26, 2008
- Messages
- 427
Now I looked around to make sure this will not be a dupe thread, but knowing my actions lately in posting on various forums, don't hold me to it.
I just basically wondered what everyone here is thinking of the new Payload style and it's new map, Pipeline. I personally am a HUGE fan of both the map and the style.
The map is a rare one, in that I believe all classes can truly do well here. Every single class can be played well on, through the match. Some of the other payload style maps, or even places like Dustbowl and 2Fort, kinda seemed to force people to play certain classes depending on what part of the round you were on. Goldrush especially can make a lot of classes not worth at all your time depending on how the other team is playing.
The gamemode itself is extremely fun in my opinion. The match is really fast paced with a lot of great fighting occurring around the two bombs. Then the final stage as the carts go up the hill can just get totally insane as both teams scramble onto the narrow ramps to get next to the carts.
That's my opinion. What do you all think?
I just basically wondered what everyone here is thinking of the new Payload style and it's new map, Pipeline. I personally am a HUGE fan of both the map and the style.
The map is a rare one, in that I believe all classes can truly do well here. Every single class can be played well on, through the match. Some of the other payload style maps, or even places like Dustbowl and 2Fort, kinda seemed to force people to play certain classes depending on what part of the round you were on. Goldrush especially can make a lot of classes not worth at all your time depending on how the other team is playing.
The gamemode itself is extremely fun in my opinion. The match is really fast paced with a lot of great fighting occurring around the two bombs. Then the final stage as the carts go up the hill can just get totally insane as both teams scramble onto the narrow ramps to get next to the carts.
That's my opinion. What do you all think?


















