Payload Race - Pipeline: Your First Experiences

On pipeline I have fun, but sadly one of the 50 engys camping behind the corners kills me every 10 seconds... but hey that's the game!
 
I liked it alright, but it seemed to be much more of a spamming fragfest than the other Payload maps, which usually have some teamwork going on.
 
Its a brilliant map but a nightmare for engineers. I couldn't build a sentry that lasted more than a minute or that got more than 1 kill. Everywhere you go you're either vunrable to snipers or Spys/Pyros/Demo's/Soliders who try to sneak around behind your frontline. Apart from that I love this map.
 
It's a fun map, but a nightmare for Engineers.

I tried engi for the first time in this map today, and dang. I didnt survive more than a few minutes!
There were Snipers constantly firing at me, because they could easily just WALK to my side of the map. And then there were Spies.

This map is awesome, but in my opinion made too easy for Spies and Snipers.

Just my 2 cents.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top