Praise the Lord

Raxious

Active Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
260
for I have returned :p

its been around 9 months since I was last active, and yet I have returned once more. Had a lot of personal problems as I had to deal with school, love and death. I now have once more returned to those who I enjoyed being with, and Hope I'll see some of the old gang again.

btw, just noticed im not in DoD:S Division anymore :o, or well, dont have acces to its forum parts
 
Welcome back bud, if your referring to the house forums its not just you that dosnt have access its everyone. The houses where taken down some time ago. So your still apart of the dods division :D. See you in the servers.
 
Welcome back bud, if your referring to the house forums its not just you that dosnt have access its everyone. The houses where taken down some time ago. So your still apart of the dods division :D. See you in the servers.

ah explains a lot ^_^"

Had to get a name change as I still had the old house tags in it
 
welcome back man.. you didnt have to change your name, could've took the tags off on your steam account and it would show up in game. but welcome
 
welcome back and sorry about the bad stuff that happened to u :(, but glad your back.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top