for I have returned 
its been around 9 months since I was last active, and yet I have returned once more. Had a lot of personal problems as I had to deal with school, love and death. I now have once more returned to those who I enjoyed being with, and Hope I'll see some of the old gang again.
btw, just noticed im not in DoD:S Division anymore
, or well, dont have acces to its forum parts

its been around 9 months since I was last active, and yet I have returned once more. Had a lot of personal problems as I had to deal with school, love and death. I now have once more returned to those who I enjoyed being with, and Hope I'll see some of the old gang again.
btw, just noticed im not in DoD:S Division anymore
, or well, dont have acces to its forum parts






. See you in the servers.






, but glad your back.