A Tad Confused

Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
427
Okay sadly....I'm still disconnected from TF2 (making progress on getting another computer/laptop).....I'm hearing a lot about the new system...some saying it sucks and some saying its cool....but I cant seem to find a thread telling me more about the system.....Obviously they aren't using the achievements to get the unlockables....But the gray area that I dont understand is....

  1. Do you just randomly get an item for doing absolutely nothing
  2. Do you have to kill people to get an item
  3. Do you just have to be on the Winning team to get items
 
1. Yes
2. No
3. No

And it takes a while for you to get something. Well, it depends on how much you play.
 
What one of those blogs said was that at various intervals in your play time, the system opens the opportunity for the game to give you a random unlockable. Sometimes it gives weapons in those intervals, and sometimes it doesn't. That part is based on chance, so those very unlucky people will hit those intervals, and will constantly get denied by the game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top