Does anybody know why I am not able to connect to ANY of the eGO TF2 servers? One time, I waited in line and finally got a chance to connect. It loaded everything, and right before I saw the server's splash screen, it disconnected and said "Server too full. The game was already launched, btw. Now I can't connect to a server at all. It just waits and waits and people go in before me. I asked Roxy to connect to the server in question, and she got in before me, even though I'd been waiting for 30 mins. Later she got disconnected with the same "Server too full" message, mid-game.
In summary, I can't connect to any of the Edge servers, but I can connect to all the other servers out there on the internet. All of my ports are forwarded correctly, yada yada.
In summary, I can't connect to any of the Edge servers, but I can connect to all the other servers out there on the internet. All of my ports are forwarded correctly, yada yada.










