Meet N Greet 2-25-09

Zergspower

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,357
I want to thank the people who came last night we had a blast!
Also Congrats to Anuruen on his feild promotion during the event!

If you guys have any ideas that we can alter for the event feel free to post or just to post to say how awsome I am. ;)
 
Is there going to be another Scrim? Like MeetNGreet?
Cuz, it says on the event list at the bottom of page that one's coming for 29/5? I'm not sure.
 
Click the Calender on the left side of your screen and it will tell you the events of each day, May is almost complete and we will post the June ones here shortly. And yes there will be plenty more MeetNGreet's :D
 
lol.
was away yesterday.
Wish i could of been there.
And what kind of questions was purple asking?

Ash//
 
I got home just late enough to be 10 minutes late to the event, and the server was full :/ Ah well, I'm sure there's always next time.
 
I want to thank the people who came last night we had a blast!
Also Congrats to Anuruen on his feild promotion during the event!

If you guys have any ideas that we can alter for the event feel free to post or just to post to say how awsome I am. ;)

I would also like to thank everyone who attended the event! Special thanks to Purple Nurple for being our special guest! <---you rock

Oh yea and feel free to post about how Awsuum i am :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
I can't go to the meet n greet that is scheduled tonight at 8 central but they are pretty often right? I want to attend one!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top