- Joined
- Jun 13, 2008
- Messages
- 332
Hey guys and girls, I just installed Windows 7 on a new HDD last night, figured I'd mess around with it. The down side is all the other computers in my house are running XP, thus, I have to connect to the XP network (GRANDCENTRAL) to be able to share files and printers, but most importantly get INTERNET..
How, if it's possible, is this done? I googled and googled last night but didn't really find anything of much assistance.. In XP you go to "Set up a new home or office network" and it tells you which ones, if there is any, that you can connect to. This doesn't seem to be the case for me, either that, or I'm missing something.
HELP!?
Thx,
Bio.
How, if it's possible, is this done? I googled and googled last night but didn't really find anything of much assistance.. In XP you go to "Set up a new home or office network" and it tells you which ones, if there is any, that you can connect to. This doesn't seem to be the case for me, either that, or I'm missing something.
HELP!?

Thx,
Bio.











