A Ash// Active Member Joined Oct 27, 2008 Messages 396 May 26, 2009 #1 A New item nobody has ever gotten Ash//
Porkchop1414 Famous Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 455 May 26, 2009 #2 Haha, I gained some achievements earlier! I bet you don't have that one.
B Bad_Dude Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 2,585 May 26, 2009 #6 I did the same thing, he had the menu open when he got the item.
A Ash// Active Member Joined Oct 27, 2008 Messages 396 May 26, 2009 #7 its not a actual item. Its a bug. i did get a item i already got but it came up with the voice menu Ash//
its not a actual item. Its a bug. i did get a item i already got but it came up with the voice menu Ash//
S Sleverin Rookie Joined May 3, 2009 Messages 51 May 26, 2009 #8 Yeah, I've had this problem while my server list was open, so I kept getting confuzzled about what item I got XD.
Yeah, I've had this problem while my server list was open, so I kept getting confuzzled about what item I got XD.
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 May 26, 2009 #9 Nice. Level 15 Microphone options!
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 May 26, 2009 #11 Aw man you got the Options item! thats like ultra rare
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 May 27, 2009 #12 Lol! I got one better than yours! I got the Achievement Item!
M Mozilla Poster Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 172 May 27, 2009 #14 I bet it's a hidden unlock that makes your ingame voice sound like the announcer lady!
B Bravo Company Forum Fiend Joined Mar 30, 2009 Messages 645 May 27, 2009 #15 lol, and I've got 3 BBs, 2 sandviches,2KK,2 natashas, 3 KBG... All items I already had....:facewall:
T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 May 27, 2009 #16 I finally unlocked my server favorites list this way.
K koolaid Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 2,276 May 27, 2009 #18 i got a chuck Norris
acefisher1 Thread Thumper Joined Sep 4, 2008 Messages 1,026 May 27, 2009 #19 This happened when I got Jarate and i was really confused.... then excited... I didn't know what to do... I was afraid to click anything for fear of losing the item due to a bug or something.
This happened when I got Jarate and i was really confused.... then excited... I didn't know what to do... I was afraid to click anything for fear of losing the item due to a bug or something.
C Captain Killjoy Active Member Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 292 May 27, 2009 #20 Microphone options?! LUCKY!