T Trace.45 Active Member Joined Feb 2, 2009 Messages 304 Feb 1, 2010 #22 I joined the group when i first joined =eGO= .
S SPCollier Poster Joined Aug 18, 2008 Messages 195 Feb 8, 2010 #23 Yeah already joined always good for event reminders
PBJ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,292 Mar 14, 2010 #24 Thanks, I was having trouble finding it by myself.
C Colonel Burton Poster Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 105 Apr 2, 2010 #27 Thanks for the reminder. I just joined the group now.
B Baroness I made one post Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 17 Apr 2, 2010 #28 I've joined - someday I will actually be home for an event Boo WORK!
D Dark_Fife Poster Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 179 Jun 10, 2010 #29 Just did thanks for making it easy
Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Jun 11, 2010 #30 Joined a bunch to keep up to date and see what's up, cool beans =)
N Nomad. Active Member Joined Aug 24, 2010 Messages 251 Sep 18, 2010 #32 Done ,set as primary ! =(SALUTE)= Nomad.
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Nov 12, 2010 #35 Joined a while back