Spy-crab taunt!

Ballzac

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
858
Not sure if this was discussed but has anyone seen this? I just did it to Rellik, the spy has a spy-crab taunt after you kill someone! I took out my cigs to do the cig toss and he did a little spy crab dance :P
 
I've seen it, i thought it was pretty cool, seems like valve does read threads about spycrabbin'
 
Iv'e done it a few times. The taunt is a 10 chance of getting. So if you do the taunt 10 times. One will be thecrab taunt :)
 
Wow way to delete my post...
Why'd you delete it?
Whatever
It's pointless arguing -__-'
/endrant

The new taunt is awesome
 
I've done it only once on the heavy and it was so funny. :)
 
Wow, that's pretty...weird. Reminds me of Valdo on SC2.
 
From Tf2 wiki.
TF2 Wiki said:
Spytaunt05.PNG
The spy activates his crab-walking kit, grins, and does a short dance while clicking his fingers and cigarette case like pincers. (Note- Roughly 1 in 10 chance of occuring)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top