- Joined
- Jun 4, 2008
- Messages
- 103
So I am constantly battling between what is too much playing online and just enough. Not to mean that I forgo my normal life, but I do tend to stay up much too late and get too little sleep. This of course led to me being very grumpy and have a very short fuse. Not good qualities to have in a parent of young children.
In fact, it started to get so bad that I decided to take a month off from all video games a little while ago. It was very hard at first, but then I noticed how much time I had in the day when I was not gaming.
So I think I have struck a good balance between too much and completely abstaining.
I am curious if anyone else is dealing with this same issue and if they have found a balance between the two.
In fact, it started to get so bad that I decided to take a month off from all video games a little while ago. It was very hard at first, but then I noticed how much time I had in the day when I was not gaming.
So I think I have struck a good balance between too much and completely abstaining.
I am curious if anyone else is dealing with this same issue and if they have found a balance between the two.


















