Trade System

I don't think they have announced anything besides "soon"
 
Yes, we work at Valve. Yes, we know when it's coming out. Yes, we acknowledged that this is Valve.
 
Well, now that the milestones are back i don't really see the point of a trade system, Achievement servers will be back up and running and all the players will get their weapons in 5 days max and that's way less than it will take Valve to implement trade.
 
yeah i dunno about all that.....they are gonna implement trade system....but they put achievements back....hmmmm....maybe trade system will only be for the hats????
 
Only reason I could think of them still adding it is if they added random stat modifiers to the weapon drops. Which I don't think they will considering how everyone hated the random system.
 
Maybe Chemist....but I think your last point is more practical....the fact that the random system still has a major flaw to it.....I mean it is random but I think it should still have some kind of formula to allow people who play to get it....I really saw a guy join a server and grab three new items in 1.5 hours....and I was on for an hour prior to that and nothing....not that im complaining....im just sayin ya know...random yes...practical i think not :).....just my rant...I mean let valve do what they wish...there creation and I will learn to enjoy the randomness :)
 
I agree with Valve, soon. I disagree with them however, in that my "soon" means, some time in the next month/few weeks, as opposed to their "soon", some time before the end of time.
 
I think if they did random stat modifiers they would use your gameplay stats so that you sort of generate your own. Kinda like the backburner, if you charge into the fray, maybe you get a tad more health. If you rocket jump a lot, maybe you get less damage per jump. Of course this can be farmed. But I don't know. I did a pretty miserable job trying to predict the last two updates, so I'm not going to put too much of my chips into predicting anything else they are going to implement.
 
umm, trading? are there going to be stores on the maps where we can buy/sell items, and possibly work to pick up a couple of extra bucks? will the stores have a nice assortment of items, and will they have them in my size? interesting.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top