Summer plans

larry4444

I made one post
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
5
for those of us still in school, its almost over!!

anyone doing anything cool this summer?
 
Nope, just on the eGO forums and servers :P

Lol, i dunno, i think were gonna do something with my family, i might go see relatives, nothing really.
 
haha me too
eGO and nothing much
unless i do something with my family
 
My summer plans: 12 credit hours of more college... and getting another job
 
well of course eGO and i will be going to florida in like 4 or 5 days and i will surf there and i will be there for a couple of weeks
 
I'm going to Sweden(which I do every year) and France(for the first time) :D
 
none i cant find a damn job i am so mad and worried i wont find one i have no clue
edit: also going to warped tour, mayhem festival, and enter shikari with Bless the Fall and August Burns Red
 
Last edited:
Going to see; Korpiklaani, Lacuna Coil, Dandelion Wine, Gothminister, The Birthday Massacre, VNV Nation, Covenant, Grendel, The Cruxshadows, Rotersand, Suicide Commando, Tyr.. XPQ-21, Zeromancer, Tyske Ludder and Rosa Cr?x, within 5 days time in August.

For the rest; sit on my lazy ass, barely clothed because of an overheating PC... gaming. xD
 
I'm getting this damned book finished (and hopefully edited/published)!
 
eh nothing is really coming to mind other than trying to write songs and play a couple gigs in my town and playing on eGO.
 
I really dont know what i will be doing yet.
Im thinking Camping and 4 Wheeling.
 
My next plan for summer vacation is I will go in Las Vegas. I want to see this city. I wan to see the city night life, My one friend came last week from Vegas next week . he told me about that city night life , It was amazing. I will sure to go next month in las Vegas.
 
My next plan for summer vacation is I will go in Las Vegas. I want to see this city. I wan to see the city night life, My one friend came last week from Vegas next week . he told me about that city night life , It was amazing. I will sure to go next month in las Vegas.

I live in Vegas, of course living here my whole life, its not that amazing to me...but for first timers its pretty amazing :scared:
 
Im going to be doing pretty much the same thing as Darth, playing with eGO and on the forums pretty much. Dont really have anything planned. But my summer is almost half way over anyways so.
 
1 Take Drivers Ed
2 Not die.
3 Go to Central New York for another 3 weeks.
4 Waste 3 weeks of my life there for the 8th time.

Other than that nothing really to do.
 
Back
Top