Pubs and servers

Louis VI

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
1,847
Hey Guys,

I'm really disappointed to see on non-ego servers that pubs are really mean and disrespectful.

Lets start with this, So on this rainy afternoon after a long and extensive study in maths for my test, I started to play TF2. Since eGO dosn't have an Arena server, I went on one that I liked and played before. So I arrive on that server and there's like 2 or 3 people on it, one is name was : Obama bomb Rocks, so I start off by saying Hi and afterwards I see that that guy got a really cool hat for the pyro, so I say: Wow, cool hat wish I had one of these, he says nothing back. After we start a new round and now I come up with a plan to eliminate the ennemy team, and afterwards he start making fun of my french canadian accent and saying trash like : WOW yur such an idiot, everyone at your school must laugh of you and hate you, dumbass. Let's just say that I was kinda shocked ( I won't write everything that passed to my mind about him when he said that cuz it's going to take atleast 400 pages ). I'm like c'mon, be nice and he starts again to do the samething, after his buddy cames in and makes more fun of me. Afterthat, I quit the server and went on our awsome Valve map server which I really enjoyed playing on. (and also they called me a fool and so on...)


But c'mon don't disrespectful pubs like I've just described have anything better to do I mean, Wow c'mon get a life ! I just think it's really dumb to do that, what can you expect afterwards, that you thank them and want to be friends with them. Nah, I mean this is ironic because they're the fool now, what are you expecting from me to say trash like they do.

Somebody already said to me the best trick is to ignore them, but look sometimes it dosn't really just work like that, when It get personal, I think the best trick right there is to leave. If you want to stand up to them it's your choice, but don't get as low as they're because the only weapon they actually have is only cursing, making u rage etc...

C'mon don't they have anything better to do,

Glad that our servers are not like that, and thank god that I've found eGO

Louis
 
Last edited:
exactly why i don't play many pubs, i like the eGO community much better :)
 
once i found eGO I practically never played on any other servers
 
so... um... yeah i don't like rude people and I really dont like age discrimination or ethnicity discrimination or w/e it would be for ur accent... Its a global game I mean we're going to hear all kinds of voices and what not and um did he ever stop to realize that hey where you go to school you all share the same accent... I'll end my post with this : Profanity is a public display of stupidity!
 
You gotta earn yo respect son. Okay just kidding. But not really. To be honest, I play eGO a ton, but when I get bored of getting owned/owning people... I join other servers and yeah... I have to work my way up there and become a star. As a wise old man once said, "To become an avalanche, you must become a snowflake first."
 
ill tell u when i join a non-ego server i hate to hear the things i hate...lol its like not normal to me...i rly appreciate going to an eGO server and not having to worry about turning down my sound or something cause im afraid someone will say something! just wanted to say thx to everyone who goes together to make that possible and the ppl that enforce it! :D
 
yes im very thankful for all the eGO servers where disrespect is a ban
this is a good rule and should be spread out into all servers
 
I think other server's have the right to have their server's the way they want it. If you don't accept that, then don't play on their server, just play on eGO. I agree that eGO has by far the best community, but that's eGO's choice to make it like it is. So i think this is a very pointless thread.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top