Event Rules: Everyone must understand.

I would follow these rules if i could even go to an event :(
 
Got it, and Darth they run EuroCentric events (correct me if I'm wrong) every wednedday and sunday at 8pm GMT
 
Got it, and Darth they run EuroCentric events (correct me if I'm wrong) every wednedday and sunday at 8pm GMT
Cool, but at that time, my bro is home from work and is on the pc, so i cant play at that time anyway.

If i do get a gaming pc for myself, they hopefully, i will be able to go to my first EVER event! :thumbup:
 
cleansteam17.png
 
It isn't that old of a thread, so I wouldn't called necroed. People still need to read the rules for our events.
 
Oh god yes. I remember a madness event I went to and I was in Vent with the coordinators, they were having a hard time actually doing the fun things because people were constantly spamming voice/chat asking they do certain things.

Eventually things go back on track but it was very annoying.
 
I agree completely with TcVinsky. If last night's event was any indication, people obviously don't read the rules before jumping into an event and incessantly mic spamming their own suggestions about what "should be done". If you think your idea is that ungodly awesome, use PM to let event coordinators in on it before the event.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top