No internets!

natxavier

Poster
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
140
I just moved this past weekend and can't get my cable hooked up until Wednesday! Aaargh!

//Playing Civ IV until my internets are back.
 
Aww, we will miss you greatly. Hope everything goes well. :D Try to have as much fun as you can. Civ IV is alright, it never worked out for me..:( I just stayed with Age of the Empires 2 and still got my butt kicked by the computer. I swear they were cheating!

Anyway...Can't wait to have ya back on the servers. :D
 
ahh not cool. well at least you can play some thing for the time. have fun.roxy you might want to stop playing RTS if the pc beats you lol
 
well I feel you man. I won't have internet or my computer until early-mid August. I stopped caring about rank a while back, but I looked after reading this post and I've only lost about 25 points after 2 weeks. You can always get it back up! (Or be like me and play valve maps all the time and have a 2-3:1 kdr and steadily drop while a 1.3:1 on Mesa and rise--silly stats!)
 
Meh, I usually run through all my sp games which takes some time w/ no internets.

Diablo anyone?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top