TF2 Competative League - Team Kill

Black cat

Forum Fiend
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
753
Are you a good Heavy?
Are you a good Medic?
Or are you a good soldier?
If you've answered any of the above questions, I've lured you into our Thread!


Team Kill​
Team Kill​

Team Kill is looking to you, members of eGO to provide us with your help in the upcoming league. We're still looking for a full time Heavy!
The candidate must;
-Be comfortable playing heavy
-Not be within the top 200
-Not be in the Leadership

Anyone who meets the above requirements is encouraged to volunteer, and the best candidate chosen. If you're not too sure about being able to make the league, we're also looking for a second backup. You guys are vital, because if something goes wrong, it's up to you to stop the team being undermanned.
Candidate must;
-Not be within the top 200
-Not be in the Leadership

You got what it takes?
388714553a5051b05b7ogs9.gif

You sure?
 
Well, im not sure atm, i could play as Soldier, but im in the UK, so i might not be able to play... im still not sure, we still got 9 days before we have to send in the Rosters ;)

Yea, well, i havent had any requests, and this is the only team atm that wants anybody that i know of, i could be a reserve because i dont know if im going to be able to play. These are my classes in order of Strongest.

Spy>Pyro>Soldier>Scout>Medic>Heavy>Engineer>Sniper>Demoman

Although, i think im a decent enough Sniper, so i could play that if you needed it.
 
Last edited:
I'd be happy to try out for your Heavy slot, but I'm not confident enough with the Heavy to know I'll get in.
 
I'd like to think of myself as a pretty decent heavy, especially in organized efforts, give me a shout sometime i would love to at least give it a go
 
Deadly Bunny and Westside, thanks for volunteering. Westside will be the person to enter the tournament, but I'll keep Deadly Bunny in mind for being another backup member if we need you in a pinch. Here comes the Tournament!
captainfalconshirtbypanhn9.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top