sniper scope sprites and new skins

hondo

Active Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
270
hey guys i tried to get some sniper scope sprites and a new sniper skin but they arnt working im not sure which folders they go in any ideas?
 
I can help you with skins. If the models change then the model files need to go in dod\models\weapons. If it's just a graphical change or if it is both graphical and model then the graphical files go in dod\materials\models\weapons\ either v_weapons or w_weapons.
 
It may look confusing, but it's quite easy once you get the first skin done. If you need any help shoot me a pm and we can do it over vent.

I do it because I love the realism of having HQ skins, vehicles, propaganda, etc.
 
It may look confusing, but it's quite easy once you get the first skin done. If you need any help shoot me a pm and we can do it over vent.

lol its ok, my steam is fine and my vent doesnt work and i asked on tech section for help n no one knows whats wrong lol.
 
alright lib let me know when you got some time and ill try to make it on!
 
hondo are you an =(e)= i dont think you are? you should apply in recruitment forums!
 
I once had that Wile E. Coyote skin/dod update which was for everything. It was for skins, the game-menu, the in game menus and chat and health bars and gun sounds. It was cool, but I wanted the real thing after a few months. I changed it back more specifically to be able to see the spectators which I couldnt do when I installed it. But, perhaps thats changed now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top