- Joined
- May 17, 2009
- Messages
- 4
Hey guys, I'm somewhat new to the clan but, today I was playing in a QuadAssassinz server and I was asked to remove my tag because some of our admins were apparently "rude" to some [QaZ] members.
If I am not mistaken, this clan is founded on the principle rules of respect and maturity. I'm just curious if anyone can clarify what exactly went wrong. I enjoy this clan and have made quite a few friends since joining. I just like to be able to join a server and not get kicked because of the community of people I am representing.
Thank you.
If I am not mistaken, this clan is founded on the principle rules of respect and maturity. I'm just curious if anyone can clarify what exactly went wrong. I enjoy this clan and have made quite a few friends since joining. I just like to be able to join a server and not get kicked because of the community of people I am representing.
Thank you.












