Typing In-Game

Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
553
From time to time when i am playing cs I try to type something in team/all chat, doesn't matter which.

It seems as if my enter key won't work! New keyboard so it's not the issue. When I restart CS it seems to work fine.

Make Sense?
 
no it doesn't...it makes no sense. since its a new keyboard
report bug
they'll help...maybe
 
From time to time when i am playing cs I try to type something in team/all chat, doesn't matter which.

It seems as if my enter key won't work! New keyboard so it's not the issue. When I restart CS it seems to work fine.

Make Sense?


I get the same problem when I shift+tab out too much I think. I hit chat and type, and nothing comes up. I have to exit the game and restart it for the keyboard to work again, and mine is in TF2.
Also, its a usb keyboard. Don't know if yours is too.
 
This sounds like a glitch that is happening as you alt + tab. I know that has happened to me a couple times with call of duty.
 
so it only happens sometimes cause u said its ok when u restart or this was a one time thing
 
Mines ok after I restart, but if I shift tab to my steam friends or the community, or a steam message too many times, it does it again.
 
happens sometimes if you switch between in game chat and community chat, what works for me is I open console type something hit Enter and then it works try it
 
Back
Top