- Joined
- May 16, 2008
- Messages
- 639
http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/other/...7_Globalfoundries_Demos_28nm_32nm_Wafers.html
This is good news for cpu and gpu revolution
This is good news for cpu and gpu revolution


Dang... my q6600 is still at 65nm ><

And yet still one of the best chips on the market if your not afraid to OC (anyone running anything at stock these days needs a good slap :thumbdown
E8400/8500 and Q6600 are still the best bang for buck chips for gaming on the market.
Only problem is my motherboard won't let me overclock it, yeah...
Does 2.4ghz to 3ghz make that big of a difference (fps wise)? I guess I could do a pad mod.
Only problem is my motherboard won't let me overclock it, yeah...
Does 2.4ghz to 3ghz make that big of a difference (fps wise)? I guess I could do a pad mod.
I'm still on a 95nm... =(
My HD 4770 is 40nm, my question is. What after happens when it gets 1nm? 0_o
Pentium 4s were running on 130nm, so dont feel too bad.
ahh yea...
My laptop runs a 3.06Ghz P4HT.
Not too bad for a desktop replacement on a budget about 4 years ago.
Too bad it just sits around now. Probably couldn't sell it for a dime.
My HD 4770 is 40nm, my question is. What after happens when it gets 1nm? 0_o
does it happen to have a parallel port? if it does... im interested ^^ (doing microprocessor programming and it needs parallel port)