Act like a spy, at your desk

I need that. I've always wanted a butterfly knife like thing to fling around and be badass like the spy, and now i can, legally.
 
eh its ok and its not ok b/c first why would people have this pen and its pretty cool how its like a butterfly knife
 
If it's not a real balisong, it's not the same.

I got one from my dad, learned how to flip it well enough that I believe I could freak the hell out of someone if they tried to jump me in a dark alley, and I twirl it at my desk sometimes.

This just looks like a cheap piece of crap, IMO. You just can't get the same feel out of twirling three tubes of polymer that you do out of sending steel whirling around your hand. (AND IT'S $35?! SPACE PEN BE DAMNED!)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top