- Joined
- Mar 30, 2009
- Messages
- 645
What do you guys think about them? I got a phenom 9500 in my computer as of now and its not doing that great gaming, multitasking is wonderful but gaming isn't...
I hear the phenom II is supposed to be leaps and bounds over the first series of phenoms
games don't take full advantage of quad cores. Multitasking sorta can since you could set stuff to run on only certain cores and balancing.... yea not for gaming
Yeah I heard the phenom II is kicking ass and taking names. The regular phenoms are pretty much crap.

im running a phenomII 940 be , it is insane !
i have a phenom II x4 955 overclocked to 3.8ghz and its great i love it is only out preformed by the i7's
I got the same chip. Oc'd to 3.6 GHz and rock solid stable, I am very happy with it.
pm me