plr_pipeline problem

AngelCakes

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
1,031
today, when i tried getting into the pipeline server an error came up saying,

your map plr_pipeline.bsp differs from the server's

dont know whats wrong...since i went on pipeline earlier today with no problemss
 
Only thing I can think of since it's a custom map is to delete TF2 local content and redownload from steam
 
Only thing I can think of since it's a custom map is to delete TF2 local content and redownload from steam

Hm, I dont think it is a custom map since it came with the update. I could be wrong though. I never had to download it from steam.
 
Typo, I meant since it's not. If it were a custom map I would have just told him to delete that file.
 
hah thx guys...whats wierd is that it worked earlier in the day and now it doesnt o.O
 
I have the same problem all the time with CS:S. Just delete all the info for it in your TF2 Folder, then rejoin the server and it'll download it again
 

Latest posts

Back
Top