New skins for hats and weapons.

The heavy one is nice. and the black/white fedora's makes me think of Spy Vs. Spy.
the rest are just, fluff. Cool. but really no point
 
Aww, seeing those hat skins really makes me wish I had one.
As for the two ambassador skins I prefer the second one.
 
Oh how I lol'd at the heavy hat. It's sweet and definitely plays more into the heavy's heritage. And yeah, the ambassador is awesome in gold (mother's image or entire thing both).

Nice finds, Dingo (or do you go by Frisky?).
 
i saw a sweet jetblack ambassador i like more. and love the spy hats just i can never get the skins working = (.
 
Isn't FPSB still haxed or something?

Not all the time, I downloaded like 6 skins with no problems...although at times there are virus' on that website, just got to watch out is all and run scans.

i saw a sweet jetblack ambassador i like more. and love the spy hats just i can never get the skins working = (.

They have tutorials on how to install them and if you need any other help, I can post how to install them if needed.
 
Heres the heavy pic for those that dont want to risk getting into fpsbanana. I dont have the heavy hat atm, but i have the skin for those that do have the hat that way I dont see a dumb football helemet instead.

cp_gravelpit0007.jpg
 
Last edited:
Anyone know how to make your own skins? I wouldn't mind editing some of my weapons for classes, make them look cool....Maybe someone can kick up a new thread on how to make them?
 
I like the heavy hat, but in the .txt files there's already rumors that the new heavy hat will be exactly like that one...
 
silly question but how do you install skins never had, always used the defaults.
 
For the heavy's hat, the glasses are unnecessary.
Anyway, The original heavy's hat is pretty ugly.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top