Awesome work!

Stickyfinger

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,131
I just started noticing the eGO tags in all the eGO server maps. Awesome. I like that people who randomly pick a server, and do not really read it, see our tag.....might want to add the website under it, so they can research and see all the cool stuff we have going on.....just a suggestion....
 
Yeah, they are pretty subtle and not right in your face. Makes it look pretty cool.
 
I just started noticing the eGO tags in all the eGO server maps. Awesome. I like that people who randomly pick a server, and do not really read it, see our tag.....might want to add the website under it, so they can research and see all the cool stuff we have going on.....just a suggestion....

The website address is in the text box like so
"We are looking for mature admins for our servers. If you are interested, please join us at edgegamers.org." or
"Join EdgeGamers now! - Go to EdgeGamers.org for details" or
"If you enjoy eGO servers, why not help pay for them? Click the PayPal link at EdgeGamers.org" and some more variations
 
I havent seen any eGO logos, but ive only seen the Zalman logo on blackmesa.
 
There are nice, but I thought that we would never have custom content that needs to be downloaded. (excluding maps.)
 
right from the door inside of spawn area, look up and u would see the eGO sign from blackmesa
 

Latest posts

Back
Top