Want to be an assasin? try THIS!

I used to have this after seeing it in a "How do you install skins" thread.

Unlike most my other skins, though, this one broke every patch for me and forced a redownload so I gave up on it.

But the last time I had it working was BEFORE the new backstab came about. How does this work now since the stab is immediate instead of the spy pulling the knife back into the air and bringing it down? Has the custom animation been updated/does it still work?
 
I used it for some time but I found it hard to use because its hard to adapt to new animation
 
well, basicaly the new animation for the hold-up postition is just pulling your hand back...for me though, I had no problems whatsoever, and it raises my self-esteem of having a powerful weapon (like my lightsaber)

i seem to get lots of face stabs too =p
 
I only have the sound for the backstab of AC. I'll download this skin though.
 
That is oh so very awesome. I don't like adding skins because on TF2 I don't know how to install them...
 
lol kool i love assassins creed and hey water snake i saw u in the valvue server and love your spray i trying to make one like it with no succes
 
Nice. I do love assassin's creed but I am going to stick with the default for accuracy and precision purposes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top