Just to say Hi! :) (Temp though XD)

SoNotIsaac

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
1,937
Hey guys,
I'm from the DOD:s and INS Division.
You'll be seeing me in TF2 servers for the next six days cause a friend had just sent me guest passes for TF2 (Though I'm looking foward on buying Team Fotress 2 soon.)
I'm allready addicted to the BlackMessa server XD
Anyways Diamond here saying Hi :)

Peace,
Diamond
 
Hi Diamond!

Think I have seen you already...

Enjoy TF2 and BlackMesa, but stay out of the vents... ;)
 
Epic.

Find me on either 2Fort servers Pipeline or Blackmesa. Glad to see you're getting into TF2, man. =)
 
Just pester all your friends for guest passes, then you will never have to buy the game. :S

Glad to see that you are giving TF2 a shot. Maybe I'll even see you ingame.
 
It's awesome to have a new player, even for just 6 days. I believe I saw you on the serve once.
Good Day!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top