- Joined
- Mar 7, 2009
- Messages
- 4,081
Running around ill have 140ish FPS then when I get into combat it can drop into the 40s and even down to 30s, usually hovering around 50. Some of the worst drops is when im playing blackmesa and go down to A with everyone fighting I can stay in the 30s for a pretty long time till the action slows down. I thought I used to get a lot more fps during combat before the scout update or atleast a few months ago, not sure though.
Just seeing what everyone else was getting with close to similar speccs, because i've seen people who said they were getting 100 fps where i was getting 40 when we have similar speccs.
Mine
Q6600 Stock Speed(2.4ghz)
8800 GTS 512 @ 769/972
3Gigs Ram
Everything maxed
1400x1050
Multicore on- if i kept it off it would drop even lower
Have my newest video drivers/chipset drivers.
Every other game I play the FPS is smooth as butter crysis etc.
Just seeing what everyone else was getting with close to similar speccs, because i've seen people who said they were getting 100 fps where i was getting 40 when we have similar speccs.
Mine
Q6600 Stock Speed(2.4ghz)
8800 GTS 512 @ 769/972
3Gigs Ram
Everything maxed
1400x1050
Multicore on- if i kept it off it would drop even lower
Have my newest video drivers/chipset drivers.
Every other game I play the FPS is smooth as butter crysis etc.
Last edited:












