I got the invite for free kills last night

iamevilbear

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
6,121
Got the invite last night for free kills on BooYeah on the blackmesa server. Sadly i ended up spawning on his team and got no free kills. Very disappointing. Isn't that sad? :crying:
 
lol i got a domination on him :P then he instantly got an assist outside his spawn and revenged me...darned soldiers
 
ugh that Scrappy with his slanderous lies! I got no free kills - I had to earn them all!
 
no joke, i wanted free kills and I got none. I did however enjoy engineer melee-ing lolol
 
eh? me and boo-yeah spawn camped a bit with a kritz or two. i'm pretty sure he didn't get pwned much. :confused1: at least not last night...

exactly, i went for free kills and got none. They were domihatin' :crying:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top