[poll] Are YOU an insomniac?!

Tweek

Rookie
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
99
Hey guys most of my hours are between 9pm-5am pac. I just wanted to see if we have any other insomniacs in the clan.

=(eG)= Tweek
 
lol i guess no ones an insomniac, except me.......I'm very lonely....
lol
=(eG)= Tweek
 
I voted cheesecake, because I play during night and day ^^

( I am an insomniac, but also a daytime player.)
 
i used to play all night, you can ask rom and rojo....but now i work during the morning so i cant
 
I wake up at 5:30 - 6:00 AM. Insomnia would kill me.... quite literally I'm sure.
 
I play mostly during the evenings, but because of the timedifference, most of the times i stay up till 2 am my time to talk to some of you guys...
 
I usually dont start playing till after midnight. I dont have insomnia, I just dont sleep much. It gets in the way of my heavy drinking.
 
I am certainly an insomniac. I usually don't bother trying to go to sleep until around 7-8 in the morning. I don't always game at night, though. Other things to keep me occupied, you understand.
 
If I get 2 hours of sleep it's a good night. I go through so much caffeine in a day it ain't even funny. It actually was part of the cause of my throat problem.
 
I worked a night shift during the summer and I would go to work at 10pm and get off at 6:30am. So yeah i was living like an insomniac for a long time.

hated it, it really murders the social life.
 
I'm about to play now and it's 4:10 am, I think I might have a problem lol

Cheesecake?

=(eG)= Tweek
 
I play at all kinds of random hours.. some nights I get off work at 0100 or 0200 or even 0600... then the days that I don't work... I can't seem to sleep, so I usually play some form of computer game.
 
:( so many problems...tsk tsk tsk. so caffeine problem with mop and insomnia for tweek. =( lol i thik im going to play now or downgrade my computer either or it has to do with computer lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top