Best Engi Camping

SnipaDuDe-

Active Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
355
I was playing with a coupe freinds today in a server started as me being engi on 2fort and i put a sentry outside there spawn cus they werent very good well it got blown up fast then me and my freind decide to both do it so he builds and i protect him then when he got all lvl3 i come in and build mine well it ended up as 4 sentrys camping the 2fort spawn = P. if i can get screenshots working ill upload. Anyone wanna help me im pretty slow = P. Also not good with forums.

ctf2fort0003b.jpg


ctf2fort0004k.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sounds like you were just up against a very bad team. Two people (medic and demo) could have an uber up and out within a minute, wipe out all those sentries in such a confined space. But, that's the story with alot of "awesome" moments in TF2. You have to have a good team, be on your game, and usually be up against people who don't know a good way to counter you.
 
Well when we got all 4 up a demo uber tried pushing and they couldnt get out of spawn it was hilarious. We were all screwed up when they blew it up
 
Did you not read my post lol = P. And its a demo i know who tried also who is good = P it was hilarious watching them fail
 
I will have to say that the one thing about playing on a eGO server is that you do tend to play agianst better quality opponents.
 
I was there! They kept killing my sentry before I moved it... :( I got the worst spot.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top