=(eG)= |Lucifer| ::BOXXY:: VS =(eGO)= Dalsia. >:D

Thanks Rayne. <3

I'mma feel sorry for Dalsias rooters when I pwn him.
You guys dont notice nor see Dalsia is WAY TOO Predictable.

I can see him before he even leaves spawn, I know where he goes and what he trys to do.
 
well since my husband dalsia's team is full of n00bz.
Ill side with Lucifer ftw :]
 
You guys on Dal team I pity.

Today I rocked him, this guy can not kill me. xD

Ask him yourself.
 
We'll start this offically Either Tommrow or this weekend.
Gives him time to practice. ;)
 
Ruthless, we're getting a divorce, and Rayne, you can go decompose in a ditch. :D
 
Lucifer is right. I could not kill him, and everytime I was about to own him one of my teammates came up from behind me and finished him off. "Damage given to '=(eG)= |Lucifer| ::BOXXY::' - 94 in 1 hit." <---Fail
 
Ruthless, we're getting a divorce, and Rayne, you can go decompose in a ditch. :D

LOL Dalsia, *between you and me, i would have sided with you but everyone else did so i went with lucifer* :)
 
well since my husband dalsia's team is full of n00bz.
Ill side with Lucifer ftw :]

n00bz?? lol i'll go up against you.... and win

You before meeting me: :cool:
When you see me shooting at you: :scared:
You after I kill you: :crying:
How you feel after calling us n00bz: :facewall:

Me during the whole process: :sneaky2:
 
Well as of far until Dal gets some tactic on me its ME leading 7 Wins In the Practice rounds.
If its that bad in the PRACTICE ROUNDS how could he win the real thing?

Yall need to help him, lend some tips?. ;)
 
Last edited:
Lucifer is right. I could not kill him, and everytime I was about to own him one of my teammates came up from behind me and finished him off. "Damage given to '=(eG)= |Lucifer| ::BOXXY::' - 94 in 1 hit." <---Fail
^^ Hehe. :D
 
Imma gonna go wif Dalsia
we tight
until we kill each other
other then that were like brothers :D
 
CURRENTLY IN THE PRACTICE ROUNDS THE SCORES ARE.

LUCIFER - 8 Games.
Dalsia - 1 game.

This guy CAN'T kill me. xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top