Funny shot

teli

I made one post
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
3
I took this pic when Clarko killed some guy with an arrow and it was in his butt
and he was hanging onto the wall lol
2b5fdi.jpg

i thought that it was funny so i took a pic of it

:cool:
 
I didnt think I would end up killing the player because i thought I would miss. I shot the arrow after I walked past the walkway the engy was running up from in the vents.
 
Thats funny, the other day I pinned a heavy to the wall via his head at pipline. The huntsman is great.
 
The huntsman IS great :D Somehow, it brainwashes the sniper using it into thinking "Hey, I can still snipe from long range with this thing, AND fight up close."

Makes sniping snipers so much easier in point A, as I've said tons of times :)
 
Here is my personal favorite:

Heavy.jpg


I still don't understand how he is not dead....
 
Yeah those heavies got thick skulls. :thumbup:

Freakie's comments in the picture makes it much funnier than it should be. Nice one. :P
 
I've done the same thing with a scout. He was using the BONK Drink, I knocked a arrow right in his skull, His drink made him live. Quite funny actually.
 
This makes me think the engi needs a mechanical arm instead of a rubber glove. That should be one of his upgrades. replaces his wrench. That would make me happy.
 
I actually have some pretty funny arrow screenies. Here they are...

My head itches...

cp_blackmesa_final0042.jpg


Right in the arm

cp_dustbowl0033.jpg


Yes, apparently the arrows can do this.

plr_pipeline0031.jpg


Sadly the one on the right was me <.<

plr_pipeline0072.jpg
 
haha all really good,and i guess instead of throwing pee you can throw milk =p
 

Latest posts

Back
Top