My Computer is Broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

United Pilot

Rookie
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
53
Hello fellow gamers:

My kid(s) broke my computer, believe it or not. I gave my youngest kid some water to drink, and he walks over and apparently spills it on my computer. So, I gotta run in today or tomorrow, or Saturday, whenever I can run to the store, and get a new one. So, I won't be on for a couple days, if not more with my work schedule being in. Just a heads up to everyone.

Take Care:

United Pilot
 
wow i dont belive he did that, apparently he wanted your attention loll.

well good luck on getting that fixed man.,
 
I am hoping to get back soon as well. I told my employer at United and he said, "ahh here's $350.00" and he payed for it. Do I know why?, no, LOL! But it's good enough. I'm pretty sure it's because of my good looks! LOL jk! Anyways; looking forward to gaming with all of you again.

United Pilot (UP)
 
Let it dry out for a while and then turn it on and see if it works. Nothing to lose by trying.

My computer got rained on the other night because I foolishly left my window open and it's fine. Video card, power supply, motherboard, and sound card were all covered in a layer of water.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top