WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Jun 11, 2009 #1 I'll be leaving for the Philippines late tomorrow night and will be gone for about 3 weeks or so, so I'll see you all near the end of the first week of July.
I'll be leaving for the Philippines late tomorrow night and will be gone for about 3 weeks or so, so I'll see you all near the end of the first week of July.
S /SLi\ Time EGO Addict Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,187 Jun 11, 2009 #2 Ahh, have fun in the Philippines. Come back soon..for some Kalt action Weapon ;o
WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Jun 12, 2009 #3 Flight was overbooked, so we leave tomorrow, at the same time, but on business class...cool deal
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Jun 13, 2009 #4 o.0 even better see somethings happen for a reason
J JMango EGO Zealot Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 1,516 Jun 13, 2009 #5 Have a safe and fun trip. See you when you get back.