[6/12] Scout vs Scout

TcVinsky

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
892
Congratulations to SnipaDude, JSHOTZ, and Toilet Pastries for getting first, second, and third place, respectively, on the Scout vs Scout event! I had a lot of fun at this one, first competitive one I've done in a while and you guys behaved quite well!
svs612sb-2.jpg


We also did a bit of messing around afterwords, with some heavy boxing and ended with a heavy taunt line.
svsam-1.jpg



Pm me if you want a demo of the heavy taunt line :) Thank you all who attended!
 
Heavy good time

I'd like to thank TcVinsky & Foxhound for a fun event which led to this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvgI8r7U1es[/ame]
 
i was 60/20/20 i think at the end i had a lot of fun and it unlocked the inner scout within me = P
 
hahaha, I like how I got an achievement in the heavy taunt line, that was funny
 

Latest posts

Back
Top