Everybody has those weapons that are hardly noticeable. You even laugh to yourself when you see someone using it, or cringe when you die from it.
I was going to originally post this about my idea of how to fix the Dead Ringer, but it seemed like a very vague concept. So to make it more generic, how would you fix those items that it too strong or weak...
To point out some obvious ones
Razorback
Bonk
Natasha
Dead Ringer
Syringe Gun
Dead Ringer
A lot of people argue that the cloak is too short, or the full charge being wasted makes the DR not worth it, but in my humble opinion, I think we can keep both of these attributes the same if we compensate with something else. The shorter you are cloaked, the quieter the DR's decloak is, ranging from absolute silence (0-1 second) to how it is now (complete 6 second cloak). I think this could add more strategy to the DR, and actually make quickly reappearing to be worth it.
Bonk
Drink on the go. Make it so you are allowed to move while you drink this. I don't know how many times I've died while drinking this drink, or forced to redrink it, because some rocket or minigun hit barely budged me, causing the drinking to stop.
Syringe Gun
Possibly give the needles a Natasha slowing effect or larger clips/faster reload
Natasha
The main benefit of this gun is it's slowing capabilities, but it just makes the enemies as slow as heavies...while not winding up. I suggest HVG can move at his normal speed when this gun is being fired (not wound however, this would make the shotgun void). Another suggestion would be giving the heavy some knockback resistance, like Natasha's bullets are so heavy they slow enemies and keep HVG rooted to the ground.
SMG
Everybody says its worthless. Everybody knows its worthless. Some people defend it saying they work on scouts and spies, but honestly you aren't using it. You're just firing randomly. The SMG could use a serious bonus to accuracy.
Huntsman
The weapon in itself is fine, but when you become a victim of turning around the wrong corner unknowingly, it feels like a really cheap weapon. Give the arrows a little bit of a louder Whoosh when they travel near you.
I was going to originally post this about my idea of how to fix the Dead Ringer, but it seemed like a very vague concept. So to make it more generic, how would you fix those items that it too strong or weak...
To point out some obvious ones
Razorback
Bonk
Natasha
Dead Ringer
Syringe Gun
Dead Ringer
A lot of people argue that the cloak is too short, or the full charge being wasted makes the DR not worth it, but in my humble opinion, I think we can keep both of these attributes the same if we compensate with something else. The shorter you are cloaked, the quieter the DR's decloak is, ranging from absolute silence (0-1 second) to how it is now (complete 6 second cloak). I think this could add more strategy to the DR, and actually make quickly reappearing to be worth it.
Bonk
Drink on the go. Make it so you are allowed to move while you drink this. I don't know how many times I've died while drinking this drink, or forced to redrink it, because some rocket or minigun hit barely budged me, causing the drinking to stop.
Syringe Gun
Possibly give the needles a Natasha slowing effect or larger clips/faster reload
Natasha
The main benefit of this gun is it's slowing capabilities, but it just makes the enemies as slow as heavies...while not winding up. I suggest HVG can move at his normal speed when this gun is being fired (not wound however, this would make the shotgun void). Another suggestion would be giving the heavy some knockback resistance, like Natasha's bullets are so heavy they slow enemies and keep HVG rooted to the ground.
SMG
Everybody says its worthless. Everybody knows its worthless. Some people defend it saying they work on scouts and spies, but honestly you aren't using it. You're just firing randomly. The SMG could use a serious bonus to accuracy.
Huntsman
The weapon in itself is fine, but when you become a victim of turning around the wrong corner unknowingly, it feels like a really cheap weapon. Give the arrows a little bit of a louder Whoosh when they travel near you.


















