Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitdeadite

I made one post
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
6
Is there something that I'm not understanding about HLStats? I play on the 24/7 Flash almost everyday and according to my stats, the amount of flags that I've captured is actually going down. The same thing happened with some of my weapon kills. It's not a big deal, but it's just something that I noticed. Thanks in advance.
 
While your total kills won't change/go down the flag caps and specific weapon kills are only recorded and available over the last 28 days. So as each day goes by you will slowly "lose" those flag caps and MG kills, unless you are capping more flags and getting more kills today than you did 29 days ago! :)
 
only certain thigns are lifetime totals. like your number of total kills and your k:d ratio. that little section at the top has lifetime totals. those other stats are all the last 28 days like SA said.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top