Hrrrmph Mmmrmmmmrphh *Monocle*

Veldron

Rookie
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
48
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/67113

That's right, they made a tophat and monocle for the pyro!

It's glorious, it's beautiful, ...but you need a beanie to make it work

thm_67113a.jpg


EDIT:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/67195

Heavy now has a monocle as well!

thm_67195a.jpg
 
Last edited:
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE success!
 
I love skins, but it would be cooler if instead of applying it to everything in my game, that it only applies it to my character and everyone else gets to see it.
 
I love skins, but it would be cooler if instead of applying it to everything in my game, that it only applies it to my character and everyone else gets to see it.

Then they would have to download it, though.
 
I love skins, but it would be cooler if instead of applying it to everything in my game, that it only applies it to my character and everyone else gets to see it.

That would result in chaos. Imagine if I used a skin that changed my appearance to the other teams color, everybody would do it, and nobody would know what team anyone is on. As for me, I use custom skins I made for a gray and yellow team, so can you guess which is which? Could you while a yellow pyro is walking in your direction and don't have the time to waste bullets?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top