Starting today, occasionally I get what looks like a lag spike in CS:S, but then it shows a "Connection Problem" message at the top-right of the screen and disconnects. Then for the next 10 or 20 seconds or so, I get a "server not responding" message when I refresh my server list.
Also, this only seems to happen with the new servers; I haven't had a chance to try the older ones yet, but they don't have the "not responding" in the list when this happens.
Mostly Harmless suggested bad hop to the server; is there a way to get around this (other than relocating
)?
Also, this only seems to happen with the new servers; I haven't had a chance to try the older ones yet, but they don't have the "not responding" in the list when this happens.
Mostly Harmless suggested bad hop to the server; is there a way to get around this (other than relocating
)?










