Lately I have been trying to learn new classes because I am only good at spy but that is not always the most helpful/needed person on a team, the problem is I have horrible aim. I think the sniper is really fun so I went searching for a map that I could practice him on and other classes like demo or soldier that require you to lead shots. I ended up finding this map Tr_aim and it is really helpful. 20 minutes of practice helped me so much.
<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMiQhHsGH84&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMiQhHsGH84&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>
I uploaded the file myself because, for me, fpsbanana is really slow, here is the link. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j2huenjzygm Hope you guys find this as helpful as I did. Just remember to set the player limit to 25 and your good to go, the video explains all the settings. The map goes in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\YOURNAME\team fortress 2\tf\maps
<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMiQhHsGH84&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMiQhHsGH84&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>
I uploaded the file myself because, for me, fpsbanana is really slow, here is the link. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j2huenjzygm Hope you guys find this as helpful as I did. Just remember to set the player limit to 25 and your good to go, the video explains all the settings. The map goes in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\YOURNAME\team fortress 2\tf\maps
















even tho we can't give any but very nice find. I am heading into it to practice lol.


