o nice tell me how the new yankee stadium is
im not going cuz well i live in the west but have fun and share with us ur exp!

Yeah. It'll only be my third Yankee game I'm going to and I love baseball. I'll be sure to describe the $100.00 hotdogs and new stadium.![]()
Why is everything at a baseball game so much money. I go to like 40 White Sox games a year. A hot dog, 1 hot dog, is 5 bucks. lol. Its ridiculous, but i still go. Be sure to post some pics.
So.. what kind of sports are you into?
Why is everything at a baseball game so much money. I go to like 40 White Sox games a year. A hot dog, 1 hot dog, is 5 bucks. lol. Its ridiculous, but i still go. Be sure to post some pics.

I heart the nationals 4 lyf yo..
Nationals are the best even tho they lose every game

