Yankees Game Today

Laugh

Famous
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
527
I'm going to a Yankee game in New York today. Post here if you're going. I doubt there will be many, but hey, why not ask.
 
o nice tell me how the new yankee stadium is
im not going cuz well i live in the west but have fun and share with us ur exp!
 
o nice tell me how the new yankee stadium is
im not going cuz well i live in the west but have fun and share with us ur exp!

Yeah. It'll only be my third Yankee game I'm going to and I love baseball. I'll be sure to describe the $100.00 hotdogs and new stadium. :D
 
Yeah. It'll only be my third Yankee game I'm going to and I love baseball. I'll be sure to describe the $100.00 hotdogs and new stadium. :D

Why is everything at a baseball game so much money. I go to like 40 White Sox games a year. A hot dog, 1 hot dog, is 5 bucks. lol. Its ridiculous, but i still go. Be sure to post some pics.
 
o yea and i went to the angels season opener and the hot dog was 6 and nachos were like 10...its ridiculious!!
 
Hopefully I'll find time to check out the new Yankee Ballpark soon.
Let us know what it's like!


Why is everything at a baseball game so much money. I go to like 40 White Sox games a year. A hot dog, 1 hot dog, is 5 bucks. lol. Its ridiculous, but i still go. Be sure to post some pics.


Some Minute Maid Park food prices:
BBQ Sandwich = 8.25
Large Coke = 6.25
Bag of Peanuts = 5.25
16oz Beer = 7.25 (yes, 1 beer :cursing:)

No outside food allowed :crying:
HOU_80556153_580.jpg
 
Dude, I had tickets to that game! Sold them though, because I didn't wanna pay airfare. I will be with you in spirit man. Go Yankees!
 
nice~~ got any pictures
post them if u do plz~~love to c the new stadium
 
I heart the nationals 4 lyf yo..

Nationals are the best even tho they lose every game
 
Last edited:
I heart the nationals 4 lyf yo..

Nationals are the best even tho they lose every game

lol, I bet they are. :P

My grandfather, the person who took me provides the Yankees with their medications and prescriptions. He's had dinners with the team, seen the dugout with Jeter, etc.

I'm so jealous of him. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top