N NoHitter Poster Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 188 Jun 18, 2009 #21 Thanks to all those who replied. I'll try the dodgeball server and the tr_walkway. (And maybe the pyro rocket jump )
Thanks to all those who replied. I'll try the dodgeball server and the tr_walkway. (And maybe the pyro rocket jump )
H Haggus McGee Forum Fiend Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 652 Jun 19, 2009 #23 Tragic said: That would be awesome to see. Now that's a tf2 moment. Do you happen to have a video of it? Click to expand... Of course not, do you think I record all my play?! Maybe I should try and make a video...
Tragic said: That would be awesome to see. Now that's a tf2 moment. Do you happen to have a video of it? Click to expand... Of course not, do you think I record all my play?! Maybe I should try and make a video...
L Laugh Famous Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 527 Jun 19, 2009 #24 Nevermind, I found a video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmly_W_TtKU[/ame] That's amazing. :0