Have you ever wondered what Team Fortress 2 in world war 2 would be like?
Well, now you don't have to worry
. This is what i think it will be like if there was such a style.
Please disregard the I.P for the server. This was made 2 years ago
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTGrjcgSeAA[/ame]
*Yes guys I know this is Saving Private Ryan but is well made and I wanted to show you what it would be like to play Team Fortress 2 in World War 2*
Well, now you don't have to worry
. This is what i think it will be like if there was such a style.Please disregard the I.P for the server. This was made 2 years ago

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTGrjcgSeAA[/ame]
*Yes guys I know this is Saving Private Ryan but is well made and I wanted to show you what it would be like to play Team Fortress 2 in World War 2*























